[AD] [ alleg-Feature Requests-2592868 ] Where is allegro music? And allegro_message?

Feature Requests item #2592868, was opened at 2009-02-12 10:27
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by brunoja
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=355665&aid=2592868&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello.

Allegro 4 supports sounds and midi music. And there is an addon for mp3! That rocks!
Allegro 5 is suporting sounds now, waves, etc...
After searching a while, I saw that allegro 5 does not support music!!! Midis or mp3 or anything! What is a game without music? Tibia?

Some guys told me to found some other lib to make that, but I would like allegro to do that :)

Another thing is adding the allegro 4 'allegro_error' macro and 'allegro_message' function to allegro 5! How am I supposed to tell the player that a image file is missing? Or something with his sound system is wrong?

That is 2 suggestions that would fit very well in allegro 5 :)
Thank you!