Re: [AD] undefined symbol: _blender_trans24

Hello again.

I was working arround this problem and I've found that Ubuntu's
"allegro-demo" and "liquidwar" packages have the same problem!  I did
installed them and they returns the same "undefined symbol:
_blender_trans24" runtime error!

The curious thing is that some time ago "liquidwar" ran perfect!  All
Allegro's runtime libraries (that is: the "liballeg4.2" package) and
development files are installed. What did I miss? Should I reinstall
it? May be uninstall it and install from sources (then I can't use
Ubuntu's repository to install Allegro programs)?