Re: [AD] Current SVN on OS X

On 22-Feb-09, at 11:06 AM, Elias Pschernig wrote:
Yes. With GLX, there is no way to control it, the specification says:

Ok. Well, it's not the issue anyway.

It appears that display flags indeed are not set (at all, if I try to set any of them at the moment I get a fullscreen display, even if I ask for a windowed display). However, if I force the code to always use a double buffer, the tearing problem is fixed. So I guess the proper fix is to port the mode selection code to OS X... I'll see if I can work out how it works and see if that fixes everything.

Evert