Re: [AD] Primitives Addon Release 1

> A fair number of the ASSERTs appear to be slightly wrong,
> e.g.
>
>     ASSERT(type > 0 && type <
> ALLEGRO_PRIM_NUM_TYPES);
>     ASSERT(idx > 0 && idx < vbuff->len);
>     ASSERT(start >= end);
>
> so you should compile in debug mode and fix those.

Thanks for that, forgot I had to do something to enable the ASSERT's. They should be all good now.

I did more work on it these past few days, redoing the API naming, and making other improvements. Trent G. expressed interest in implementing the DirectX backend for this, so perhaps this should be put into the SVN tree. Anything else you want me to fix before that can happen?

A link to the most recent version: http://slabode.exofire.net/files/other/primitives.tar.bz2

-SiegeLord