Re: [AD] 3 minor suggestions about our cmake build

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 14:15 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> Actually, I've just changed it.  The CMakeLists.txt are much simpler
> now.  If you still find them hard to read, I'd like to know why ;-)

Very nice. Also solves the static/shared examples problem in one go :)

Given all the use of capitalized words and lisp-like syntax, those
CMakeLists.txt are actually surprisingly easy to read.

In fact, seeing how CMakeLists.txt files for addons are now as short as
the respective SConscript files - combined with the existence of
cmake-gui in Windows and the progress indication in Makefiles - won me
over to preferring cmake over scons for A5..

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>