Re: [AD] Addon public API function declarations

Elias Pschernig wrote:

I was wondering about those macro definitions as well, my understanding
is they are needed for the Windows DLL versions. I'd be all for only
having one set of macros and re-using them in all addons though, the
current way likely makes it impossible writing external addons.

I just thought of another reason for per-addon macros: Some addons link to another addons. So in the same compiling unit, functions of one addon have to be declared as externs while functions of the other addon have to be declared as exports.
I don't see any possible problems for external addons.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net