Re: [AD] 4.9.7?

> I don't think so. I'm curious to know the status of
> the drawing
> primitives addon that SiegeLord (I think) was working on,
> but no rush
> (yet).

I'm having my finals right now, so I am unfortunately unable to commit any significant time to it right now. I also run into some algorithmic issues which have slowed down the progress even more.

I've added a Status section to the wiki page, if you want to peruse that:

http://wiki.allegro.cc/index.php?title=NewAPI/Primitives#Status

SiegeLord