[AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2388441 ] design bug with al_acknowledge_resize

Bugs item #2388441, was opened at 2008-12-04 23:52
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105665&aid=2388441&group_id=5665

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: 4.9

Initial Comment:
Peter Hull pointed out a problem with the design of
al_acknowledge_resize() a while ago.  Two resize events may come in
without an intervening call to al_acknowledge_resize().  The user may
think he is responding to the first resize event, whereas Allegro is
likely to think he is responding to the second event.

I'm not sure what the practical consequences would really be; probably
none, as the user is likely to see the second resize event pretty
quickly anyway.  But we should decide what we want to do about it,
even if it's just documenting it.