Re: [AD] 4.9.7?

On 4 Dec 2008, at 03:47, Paul Suntsov wrote:
I'm having my finals right now, so I am unfortunately unable to commit any significant time to it right now.

Fair enough, no worries. Good luck with your exams.

I also run into some algorithmic issues which have slowed down the progress even more.

I've added a Status section to the wiki page, if you want to peruse that:

http://wiki.allegro.cc/index.php?title=NewAPI/Primitives#Status

It looks like there's a fair amount that needs to be done. If there's anything we [meaning the rest of us] can help with, just post. I'd also recommend you put what you have into SVN as soon as possible, even if it's not fully functional yet. It makes it easier for others to help if you get stuck.

I guess I should put the A4 API wrapper on a page like that too and follow my own advice of commiting that into SVN soonish too. ;)

Evert