Re: [AD] 4.9.7?

On 2 Dec 2008, at 23:24, Peter Wang wrote:
No.  I was sort of waiting for ex_blend2 to be fixed (no intended
pressure on Trent).  Not because it's particularly important, but to
avoid spurious bug reports.

Ok, fair enough.

Are there any other blocking issues?

I don't think so. I'm curious to know the status of the drawing primitives addon that SiegeLord (I think) was working on, but no rush (yet). We should draw up a list of things that need to be done for 5.0. How far from feature complete are we?

Evert