[AD] acodec questions

1) Is there going to be an api for saving audio files?

2) Why is acodec a separate add-on from kcm? It seems like a combined
allegro-audio.dll would be sufficient since they are essentially
mutually dependent. I think audio in general should remain an add-on
as many people prefer to just use fmod (etc), but I don't really see
the need for the split between the two. (Philosophically, yes there's
a difference between them, but I don't see how it's practical.)

--
Matthew Leverton