Re: [AD] Allegro logo

El 19/12/2008, a las 17:27, Evert Glebbeek escribió:

It could do with some touching up here and there, but so far I'm
satisfied with it. Would it be useful to add this to svn? The
advantage is that it will be much easier to make modifications to it
if and when we need to than with the CoolText logo itself.

I smell in the air one of these xmas compos where one has a weekend to deliver a demo where a cool Allegro logo is generated programmatically, which can then be included in the web thanks to resolution independence by the demo/program to celebrate the coming of the new Allegro 5 thingy.

No, wait, the smell is coming from downstairs, sorry about that.