Re: [AD] Multiple displays on OS X [was: Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)]

On 7 Dec 2008, at 17:29, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Commited, with the remark (in the log message) that it needs testing
on an actualy multi-monitor setup. If no one else does this first, I
should be able to do this over Christmas.

Actually, I'm at work late today and took half an hour to test this after work. The code currently on SVN doesn't quite work, but that's fixed now on my iBook. I can't connect it to the Internet here at the moment, but I'll commit the code to SVN when I get home (might do some cosmetic cleanup as well, dangerous since I can't test it there).

Evert