Re: [AD] Multiple displays on OS X [was: Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)]

On 6-Dec-08, at 2:40 AM, Peter Hull wrote:
I'd say commit it, after all this is 4.9.7, people should expect it
not to work perfectly. Since there aren't many Mac users and even
fewer (if any!) with multiple displays the best way to get it tested
is to put it out there.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.
Commited, with the remark (in the log message) that it needs testing on an actualy multi-monitor setup. If no one else does this first, I should be able to do this over Christmas.

Evert