Re: [AD] Multiple displays on OS X [was: Re: Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)]

I'd say commit it, after all this is 4.9.7, people should expect it
not to work perfectly. Since there aren't many Mac users and even
fewer (if any!) with multiple displays the best way to get it tested
is to put it out there.

Pete