Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2431768 ] display field for mouse state

2008/12/17 Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I ran across the following piece of code in wmouse.c (line 605):
>      if (param) {
>         ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_WIN *win_disp = param;
>         win_disp->is_mouse_on = false;
>      }
>      else if (win_disp) {
>         win_disp->is_mouse_on = false;
>      }
> win_disp is the name of a global in that file storing the display that "has
> the mouse". The local declaration in that block looks wrong to me no matter
> how I look at it, but I'd like someone who knows that piece of code that
> "win_disp = param" is indeed the correct fix.

Looks suspicious, begging for a comment at least. I will look into it
once I get my internet connection at home working >:|
_al_win_mouse_dinput_grab() is called from a lot of different
contexts, so it could be right.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net