Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2431768 ] display field for mouse state

On 16-Dec-08, at 11:42 PM, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
Shouldn't be too much work; if no one has started this yet I can take
care of this tomorrow.

Meh. Even less work than I thought. Proposed patch attached.

I ran across the following piece of code in wmouse.c (line 605):
      if (param) {
         ALLEGRO_DISPLAY_WIN *win_disp = param;
         win_disp->is_mouse_on = false;
      }
      else if (win_disp) {
         win_disp->is_mouse_on = false;
      }
win_disp is the name of a global in that file storing the display that "has the mouse". The local declaration in that block looks wrong to me no matter how I look at it, but I'd like someone who knows that piece of code that "win_disp = param" is indeed the correct fix.

Evert