Re: [AD] Audio addon API / Re: Renaming of functions in kcm_audio addon

On 2 Dec 2008, at 06:51, Peter Wang wrote:
Recycling is definitely the better approach.  It's almost as if
al_set_sample_data() was added for this purpose and I forgot about it.
Patch attached.

Neat!
My only real comment (at the moment) is that I'd prefer "simple" to "easy" in this context. Who in their right mind would use a "complicated" API if there's also an "easy" one? On the other hand, I can think of various reasons to use a more "sophisticated" API in favour of a "simple" one. This is a point of personal preference, of course. :)
Oh, and there's a goto in the example that comes with it. ;)

Evert