Re: [AD] Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)

2008/11/28 Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> # OpenGL drivers have a maximum texture limit.. display bitmaps
> bigger than that fail - should we do something about that?
>
> Consensus was that we simply fail to create a video bitmap if the
> requested size is larger than the texture limit. Am I right?

We could expose that size limit to the user.

> *  Fullscreen resize
>
> Is it clear why this isn't working properly? (I haven't tried, but
> the code seems to be commented out).

Bitmaps are automatically converted to memory bitmaps when the display
is destroyed and there isn't a function to convert a memory bitmap to
display bitmap (keeping the pointer), simply because it requires a
realloc(). That's the only problem.

> Windows:
> No TODO list; does this mean there are no Windows specific TODOs?
> Really?

Not that I can think of right now.

--
Milan Mimica