Re: [AD] Allegro 5 TODOs (from wiki)

On 30-Nov-08, at 2:55 PM, Milan Mimica wrote:
And there are many bugs spawning in ex_multiwin. I've found two just by little
testing:
* In D3D, crash on display close if one of the displays has been resized before.
* In WGL, the other window is blanked after the mysha one is closed.
Needs some investigation.

In case it helps, I can't reproduce that problem with OpenGL in OS X.
However, I did get a crash when I first played with this but not on subsequent attempts when I tried to make it crash...

Evert