Re: [AD] Current SVN broken on OS X?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, I figured it probably was, but you didn't specify what config
> files were causing that problem. ;)
> It's odd though that I was able to compile it at the time.
Sorry, I didn't really report my findings properly. In truth I've been
ill for a bit and haven't been able to concentrate on anything like
programming for more than 5 minutes at a time.
I think it broke for me as a result of the rationalisation of config
files that Peter W did.

> I don't understand. How are you building Allegro?
> I use the "out-of-source build" method described in the docs (in the
> Allegro directory, mkdir Build && cd Build && cmake ..) and it seems
> to work fine for me.
I just checked, it does work for makefiles but not Xcode project
files, so if you do a cmake -F Xcode .. it will give the error I
mentioned. The reason seems to be that the Xcode puts an extra
directory level in, so the executable is at demo/Debug/demo and not
demo/demo

Pete