[AD] al_font_textprintf() and uvszprintf()

Currently, al_font_textprintf() allocates a static buffer of size 512 characters. While I'm sure that's plenty for any line of text anyone is likely to want to display on a monitor in ASCII on a current monitor, it's an arbitrary limit and it's probably not particularly safe when having unicode output. Should this be increased? Or better yet, a way found to increase the size of the buffer dynamically as needed?

Secondly, it uses uvszprintf(), which is fine in principle, but uvszprintf() is an Allegro function that is missing the al_ prefix. Should it acquire one? I can think of reasons why maybe it shouldn't, but it does seem to violate A5's intention of not polluting the global namespace.

Evert