Re: [AD] Current SVN broken on OS X?

Yes, that was the same thing I had problems with in
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/598073/777649#target

However I have another problem with the demo app. I wanted at least
one of our supplied programs to build as a proper OS X bundle with an
icon, etc. There is an extra target for OSX only that takes the bare
demo executable and copies it into a bundle. Unfortunately it doesn't
work because it can't find the exe:
install /Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/demo/demo
/Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/demo/Demo.app/Contents/MacOS
install: /Users/peterhull/Projects/allegro/4.9/demo/demo: No such file
or directory
make: *** [demo_buildpart_0] Error 71
The path should be .../4.9/demo/Debug/... or .../4.9/demo/Release/...
How do I get this path with cmake?

Pete