Re: [AD] Windows Addition for Message Parsing

In a way, a mouse and a joystick are just input devices that have a
number of axes and buttons, so if we can handle multiple joysticks, we
can handle multiple mice, I'm sure. The only difference is (should
be?) that we use the first mouse to drive the pointer.

On OS X, keyboards, joysticks, mice and gamepads are all handled by
the HIDManager at the low level anyway. IIRC, if you connect 2 mice on
a Mac, both can be used equally to move the pointer. I'm not sure if
it's possible to detach one from that role.

Pete