Re: [AD] Streams, VFS etc.

On Wed, September 3, 2008 7:10 pm, Evert Glebbeek said:
> I can try to work out a more detailed agenda, but a detailed
> breakdown of the status of each of the different components is
> essential. Maybe everyone can post their estimate for whatever
> component they are working on/have worked on/will work on?

People need to start adding stuff to
http://wiki.allegro.cc/index.php?title=Allegro_TODO that must make
it into 5.0. I consider "my part" to be the D3D driver and the cross
platform graphics support code. I'm willing to help out with other
stuff as I have time. The thing is, D3D has been pretty stable for a
while (although there's a nagging keyboard focus issue), so I don't
have much to do.

That said, please don't swamp me with stuff to do! If it turns out
there's more to do than I think, I'm not going to lose sleep just to
have A5 out in April.

Trent :{)>