Re: [AD] CMake on Mac OS X

Another problem, it seems it can't find vorbis on my system. I think
it needs VORBIS_INCLUDE_DIR defining somewhere (I've been reading
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_HowToFindInstalledSoftware) but I
can't see where. Other libraries e.g.. freetype do have the equivalent
defined and they work fine.

Pete