Re: [AD] CMake on Mac OS X

On 10 Sep 2008, at 08:59, Peter Wang wrote:
On 2008-09-10, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter Hull wrote:
Another problem, it seems it can't find vorbis on my system. I think
it needs VORBIS_INCLUDE_DIR defining somewhere (I've been reading
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_HowToFindInstalledSoftware) but I
can't see where. Other libraries e.g.. freetype do have the equivalent
defined and they work fine.

TFF addon has include(FindFreetype) in addons/CMakeLists which fills
FREETYPE_FOUND, FREETYPE_LIBRARIES and FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIRS. There is nothing
that sets VORBIS_INCLUDE_DIR and VORBIS_LIBRARY...

I assume vorbis isn't in the default path.

Ah, so that wasn't just me this time!
I downloaded the source tarball and installed from that (is there a better way to install Ogg/Vorbis on Mac OS X?), which put the libraries in /sw/lib/ (which is the default location for things installed through fink, not sure why it wanted to put these there though).

We used to do the following but Trent changed it for some reason.
I'd try that, or else follow the find_path/find_library examples in
(e.g.) FindFreetype.cmake.

I'll look into it after work.

Evert