Re: [AD] Status of A5 on OS X (ppc)

On 17 Sep 2008, at 22:04, Peter Wang wrote:
Please fix this using ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR} and ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR} in the
right spots.

I'll try to work out what the right spots are. ;)
Shouldn't be hard, I'm sure.

Should be the left box, for the primary mouse button.

Hrmpf. Ok, I'll look into it.
I'll wait for Pete Hull to say whether it works properly on an Intel mac or not first though.

Should be four squares of different colours.

I was afraid you were going to say something like that...

I made ex_mouse_cursor open two windows yesterday.  Do you try that
version?

I just noticed that, yes. :)
Actually, it immediately exits now, with code 1 (not helpful, I'll switch on debugging to see where it fails). Looking into it now.

Evert