Re: [AD] Question about versions

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

So what happened to keeping allegro clean? Weren't we trying to remove stuff that had few users? Not add more with fewer users?

It's developers that counts, not users. This Amiga port has got one developer, which is a lot more than none like in A4 Windows and DOS ports. We are not going to further develop A4, so if he provides a working port it's likely that it will remain so even without a maintainer.

If it breaks only 3 users will complain :P

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net