Re: [AD] 4.3.10+ branch

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

I'm not 100% certain but I think it effects pure DOS exes as well. Its as if noone ever tested the C only mode with DOS (and I mean pure C, with all of the asm disabled including various drivers that depend on it, and all of the fancy allegro calling conventions..)

Someone should officially test it.

The problem with reenabling ASM mode, even only for DJGPP, is that the new draw_trans_sprite_ex() (or what the name is) has no ASM implementation. There might be more problems but that's all I can think of ATM.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net