Re: [AD] Releases and OS X

I'm sure we had this problem before. IIRC those symbols are just
#defined to something else. I can check.

I focussed on the static lib only because that's the easiest one to
manage in development - easier to debug, and as you know, .dylibs and
frameworks need to be installed in their proper locations before the
run-time linker can find them.

It will be straightforward to duplicate the target and make the
dynamic library and the framework.

Unfortunately I'm on holiday for 2 weeks from tomorrow so I won't be
able to complete that before the weekend.

Pete