Re: [AD] Releases and OS X

Jon Rafkind wrote:
It worked for me too. With scons I get an undefined link error with __al_mouse_driver_list and some _gl symbols. I'll look into it when I get some time.
The __al_mouse_driver_list error is gone but I still get errors about _glblahEXT not being found. It might just be something strange about my setup. Anyway I looked at how xcode was building things and it only seems to build liballeg-4.9.a instead of .dylib, so 'scons static=1' will build the library. It will eventually die when trying to link an example, like addons/font/ex, because of the _gl...EXT errors.

Peter( or anyone on osx ) would you mind doing nm on the various dylib's in /System/Library/Frameworks/Opengl/ and find the dylib that contains symbols like

_glBindFramebufferEXT
_glCheckFramebufferStatusEXT
_glGenFramebuffersEXT