Re: [AD] 4.9 on OSX

We're getting there!
Regarding main(), on OS X we had to use a magic main because the
system event loop has to run in the primary thread and therefore the
user code runs in another thread. So the real main() is defined in
main.m and it sets up the second thread to run the user's main.
For static linking, main.m gets compiled into liballeg.a
For dynamic linking, main.m goes into its own library liballeg-main.a,
and everything else goes into liballeg-4.9.dylib.

Regarding frameworks, I'll get the correct list later, but I can say
Carbon and QuickTime aren't needed anymore.

Pete