[AD] hi

this is vengat
please help me....

i am developing demo application [GUI] and touthscreen

board AT91SAM9261-EK.... core ARM926ej-s...
LCD touthscreen 2048x2048 resolution...

OS is FreeRTOS downloaded from www.freertos.org

host -- windows XP, intel petium

i want to develop GUI for that board....
  already i had port freeRTOS in that board.....

do u known any GUI support FreeRTOS or not.....

if it is passible means can u send GUI C library related website to me....

if it is not passible means how can i link general GUI tool and My FreeRTOS..

i am develop GUI in host after that i will port in target board...it is passible...because my host & target OS different

Samsung