Re: [AD] 4.9 on OSX

On Feb 17, 2008 10:34 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmm, does it have to be in the root directory, and do the peterhull* files need
> to be there?
In principle, no to both. I put it in the root because all the other
build systems are there. To move it I'd have to basically start again
because all the file paths are relative to it. The peterhull* files I
think are just settings (window positions etc) so probably not needed,
but the IDE checks them in when you do a "Commit Project". I agree
this is undesirable because these are going to change every session,
regardless of whether the code has changed, and it doesn't really make
sense to maintain a history of where I placed my windows on a given
day. I'll delete those and mark them to be ignored in future, if I
can. Where should the .xcodeproject be if not in the root?

Pete