Re: [AD] AL_ prefix clashes with OpenAL

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
On July 10, 2007, Daniel Schlyder wrote:
How about agl_ and AGL_ for Allegro Game Library (or A Game Library),
abbr. of the heading on the SF site? (Yeah, I know it's not just for
games, but still.)

Or maybe just adding another l? Ie. all_ and ALL_?

AGL was brought up at the last irc meeting, it was glossed over as being easily confused with "AllegroGL".

How about ALO_, or even AO_? I know, the O looks too much like zero. And ALR_ is too weird.