Re: [AD] AL_ prefix clashes with OpenAL

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 02:27 -0600, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On July 10, 2007, Daniel Schlyder wrote:
> > How about agl_ and AGL_ for Allegro Game Library (or A Game Library),
> > abbr. of the heading on the SF site? (Yeah, I know it's not just for
> > games, but still.)
> >
> > Or maybe just adding another l? Ie. all_ and ALL_?
> >

> AGL was brought up at the last irc meeting, it was glossed over as being
> easily confused with "AllegroGL".

And all_ ALL_ were dismissed as being a word on its own. Also both had
not much liking as they had 3 instead of 2 letters. ag_ sounded too
ugly, ar_ was too piratey, and so on.. maybe, whatever we choose, we
should add a link to the logs of that IRC discussion as proof it wasn't
decided upon lightly :)

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>