Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.2 released

On 2007-07-24, Matthew Leverton <meffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/24/07, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Turns out the misc/zipup.sh wasn't handling filenames containing spaces
> > properly.  I fixed that, but then diff and patch don't handle filenames
> > with spaces properly either.  So the best thing is to rename those two
> > files.  Can I just rename them at my end, or are the names hardcoded
> > anywhere?
> >
> The two dsp files are only referenced by msvc6/Allegro.dsw. So if it
> is updated accordingly, then everything is fine. I'm not sure VC++ 6
> will accept the files if they have UNIX line endings, so be sure to
> keep them in Windows cr/lf format.

I've renamed the offending files to Allegro-DLL.dsp and
Allegro-Static.dsp and uploaded a new release.  I wanted to make the
original release available (but hidden) in the file area as 4.2.2-r1 but
the SF file release system doesn't like two files having the same names
so I had to delete them.  The enduser package was untouched.

The interdiff of the diffs from the two releases is attached, as
confirmation that nothing else changed.
(I don't know why allegro.mft wasn't in the manifest before.)

Peter