Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.2 released

On 7/24/07, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Turns out the misc/zipup.sh wasn't handling filenames containing spaces
properly.  I fixed that, but then diff and patch don't handle filenames
with spaces properly either.  So the best thing is to rename those two
files.  Can I just rename them at my end, or are the names hardcoded
anywhere?

The two dsp files are only referenced by msvc6/Allegro.dsw. So if it
is updated accordingly, then everything is fine. I'm not sure VC++ 6
will accept the files if they have UNIX line endings, so be sure to
keep them in Windows cr/lf format.

--
Matthew Leverton