Re: [AD] 4.2.2 schedule

There was a double echo in one of the fix scripts.  I assume that was a
mistake and deleted it.

Yeah, probably just a copy paste error.

What's the #define UINT_PTR for?  I don't see that used anywhere in the
Allegro source.

Is defining FILENAME_MAX to 260 necessary?  It's a bit polluting.

UINT_PTR is probably accidentally left in from something else, and I
doubt FILENAME_MAX needs to be set. I need to take a closer look at
the wide char stuff anyway, as it appears that DMC's runtime library
differs from VC's. I'll look at it, and send an updated header within
a few hours.

> I'll send MSVC projects file to the list later this week.

Did you send it?

I sent the MSVC 8 ones, but it was just over 100KB, so it probably got filtered.

--
Matthew Leverton