Re: [AD] Organizing an Allegro Hack Day

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

I think so. Audio still sorta needs cleared up, Milan wasn't there to talk about it

The main problem with the proposed audio API is that it is unimplementable using ALSA. ALSA cannot change pan, volume or any other property of the existing voice. Needs to use a (external) software mixer. The API proposal assumes some features of the slave API which ALSA doesn't provide. Thus, it cannot work as intended.

, so one soonish (week or two?) would be a good idea. Maybe not something scheduled so early in the morning ;)

Any weekend, except this one, was fine for me :)

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net