Re: [AD] Patch for makefile issue when compiling MSVC with Cygwin

Milan Mimica napsal(a):
Michal Molhanec wrote:
-   $(EMBEDMAN_BAT) $(DLL_NAME) 2
+   $(EMBEDMAN_BAT) $(subst /,\,$(DLL_NAME)) 2

Doesn't work for me without quotes. Or it does in sh shell but not in cmd shell, or vice versa, not sure...

OK, anyway it would be probably easier to just run "embedman all" on the end of the build, however it looks that that would require change to makefile.all so I just updated the documentation :-) (that that ... is that allowed in English? :-) )

--
Regards,
    Michal

ICQ# 175762750