Re: [AD] Money

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 21:34 -0400, Ryan Patterson wrote:
> > I filled it out at SF, so all admins should now get a mail telling that
> > the donations email is cgamesplay@xxxxxxxxxx - and before SF starts
> > receiving donations, all admins will have to check "Opt in" on this
> > page: http://sourceforge.net/project/admin/donations.php?group_id=5665
> Will I receive some sort of notice saying that the process has been completed?

Ryan just asked me in IRC about the status of donations - but it seems
Eric doesn't currently follow the list and hasn't marked the checkbox.

I guess there's not much point trying to mail him and ask him to log
into SF and check the opt-in box, so I removed his admin status for now.
He will of course get it back as soon as he shows up here again.

This means, donations should work from this moment on, and flow to
Ryan's paypal account - in case we will get any, that is :)

--
Elias Pschernig