Re: [AD] 4.2.1

On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 23:58 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> > Also, I notice that the patches I submitted on 25-01-2006 (
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=14585796 ) for
> > color.c and graphics.c were not included in either 4.2 or 4.3. Was it
> > decided not to include them, or has someone just forgotten to apply them?
>
> I seem to have a vague recollection that Elias looked into the color.c
> patch?  I'm not considering the patches for 4.2.1.

Ah, yes, I remember now. Looking at the thread
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9484132&forum_id=34599 it seems my conclusion was there's no point, after making a test image ( http://allefant.sourceforge.net/pics/allegro/palette.png - left/right halfes of each gradient are before/after).. and I can only even see the separation line when zooming in 10 times and looking at my monitor from the side for a while.

--
Elias Pschernig