[AD] Allegro 4.2.1 stress test

I haven't gone through the changelog in detail yet, leaving that for a lazy
moment tomorrow, but I have updated the release scripts and release
information and tested the release in Linux, where it seems to work.

I had some problems with the release in MacOS X though: plugins.h was not
generated as it should have been and make tries to put fixbundle.o in
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx, which doesn't exist. There are easy quick&dirty
fixes for both (like creating the directory) butI'd like for someone more
familiar with the OSX port to look at this, and in particular look into
the change since 4.2.0 that causes this.

Anyway, archives are available at

http://www.eglebbk.dds.nl/allegro/

please stress test these! I won't release them publicly until it's
confirmed to compile normally on all platforms*, to prevent a repeat of
the `Allegro 4.2.0 doesn't work on DJGPP!' disaster.

Just in case there is any doubt, if more is required than
   fix.sh $platform
   ./configure
   make
for UNIX systems, or
   fix.sh $platform
   make
for DOS/Windows/MacOS X, that indicates a problem with the release.

*) not sure if this includes all combinations of MinGW/MSYS/Cygwin/DJGPP
for compiling with MSVC

I'm leaving version number updates and SVN tags until the end. My aim for
release is sunday september 3, so please try to test before then.

Evert