Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.1 stress test

I have updated the archives to include the MacOS X fixes as well as a few
other minor fixes.
The CHANGES, AUTHORS and THANKS have been updated (but they already were
for the most part).

Again, please test (though Linux and MinGW should still be fine and I
tested MacOS X).
In particular, a test on DJGPP or MSVC would be useful.

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 22:30, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> Just in case there is any doubt, if more is required than
>    fix.sh $platform
>    ./configure
>    make
> for UNIX systems, or
>    fix.sh $platform
>    make
> for DOS/Windows/MacOS X, that indicates a problem with the release.

Evert