Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2.1 stress test

On 8/29/06, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had some problems with the release in MacOS X though: plugins.h was not
generated as it should have been and make tries to put fixbundle.o in
obj/macosx/alleg/macosx, which doesn't exist. There are easy quick&dirty
fixes for both (like creating the directory) butI'd like for someone more
familiar with the OSX port to look at this, and in particular look into
the change since 4.2.0 that causes this.
I did a 'make depend' and it worked OK, is the output of 'make depend'
supposed to be cross-platform and did you run it?

Pete