Re: [AD] mouse_api branch

On 8/27/06, Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you click outside, wouldn't that focus another window?
Oh, yes I see what you mean now.

In the new API, I don't think there are methods to:
Determine the number of axes on the mouse
Get the value on the fourth axis

Also, in the world of multiple windows, functions like
al_show_mouse_cursor are going to need a display argument, aren't
they?

Finally there's a comment in mouse.h to the effect that "software
cursors may or may not be provided for later (it would need
significant cooperation from the display API)." Since we decided on
the NOT_IMMEDIATE etc etc mode, it should be fairly easy:
(pseudo-code)
void al_flip(AL_DISPLAY* d)
{
  maybe_draw_cursor(d, mouse_x, mouse_y);