Re: [AD] moving mailing list to google groups?

On Aug 2, 2006, at 8:30 AM, Elias Pschernig wrote:

Should we maybe consider moving the mailing list to google groups?

Hm. It sounds kind of tempting, but having to use your google account kind of stinks. The main reason I like the SF mailing list is that I can have a dedicated email account set up for this purpose only. Of course, I could always invite myself to get another account.

Being able to view everything through the web-browser is nice, but I also like using my mail client that isn't web based. Can one do this with the google groups?

-Jay