Re: [AD] moving mailing list to google groups?

Allegro already has to many discussion forums: [AL], [AD], #allegro,
allegro.cc and some others in many others places.

Migrating to Google Groups or somewhere else will just create another
discussion forum. There will be always some people looking for [AL] or
[AD] because Allegro's documentation says that these mailing lists are
the places for discussion about allegro. And there always will be
someone looking for old documentation files.

At this moment, as i can see, Allegro.cc is the most stable, active and
reliable forum for allegro. The cons is that allegro.cc is a forum, not
a mailing list, so you won't get messages in the mail (at least if ML
don't plan to change this). Other cons is that olders threads won't
show up if you don't search for them (at least in this moment).

Victor